Sunday 31 August 2014

Progress Report: Scrapjack is finished

Quick update today.

Finished painting Scrapjack on Friday but didn't got time to post pictures until today.

Scrapjack








Now some group photos with its master, the Old Witch. In the end I decided to leave Old Witch as she was instead of repainting the shoulder pads white. What I did was retouching a bit the green glow effect on the left shoulder pad and in all the skulls. The skulls in the back of Scrapjack also have the green glowing effect to tie the two together a bit more. It is also the reason for the green glow in Scrapjack's eyes.






And finally as a bonus, a picture of the Old Witch on her own as suggested by my girlfriend as she realised that the angle on the pictures in the previous entry didn't show her face too much. This time I opted to use the tripod that came with the kit and put the miniatures over some boxes so they were almost at the same level as the camera.


That's all folks. Tomorrow I will run a Warmahordes demo/intro game for a new member of the club and I will try to squeeze a bit of painting during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment